We’re delighted that you’re considering Skill Stork International School for your child’s education.
Once you’ve completed the admissions enquiry form, one of our dedicated Admissions Team representatives will get back to you within 24 hours (or slightly longer at weekends and holidays).
The best way to experience our school is to visit us, so please let us know your availability and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Your child’s present is created with the skills of the future. With an aim to create the next generation of leaders, Skill Stork International School provides the best resources in academics and extracurricular activities with a choice of IB, Cambridge and CBSE curricula.
The admission process at Skill Stork is systematic and straight-forward for all applicants.
Kindly fill the enquiry form available in this website and our admissions counsellor will be happy to speak to you in more detail about the school and address all your queries.
To provide the most time effective and informative experience, The Skill Stork has made the Admission Process simple yet systematic. As education is a three-way partnership, we look forward to having an interaction with the parents and expect them to follow the steps outlined below to seek admission.
- Schedule an Appointment – please fill out the enquiry form available in this website and our admissions counsellor will call you to fix the appointment (please note this is mandatory)
- Visit the Campus with the child and mandatory documents
- Admission counselling and campus tour
- Assessment of the student and submission of the completed application form
- Fee payment to confirm admission
- Skill Stork is an inclusive school and welcomes students from all over the world
- Initiate the enrolment process of your child at Skill Stork by filling out online enquiry form available in this website or please call +91-8008880011/22 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our admissions office will issue an online application form to the international applicants
- Parents need to submit a duly filled application form along with supporting documents online for admission approval
- Admissions Office will inform the admission acceptance over email
- Parents need to confirm the admission through online payment
- Birth Certificate for age verification
- Aadhar Card
- Previous academic records
- Student and Parent’s passport size photo
- Passport copy and Visa documents (NRI/EXPAT)
- Immunization copy
Age criteria for AY 2022-23 admissions
|Programme||Age Criteria||Born between|
|Pre-Nursery||2+||01 Oct 2019||31 Dec 2020|
|Nursery||3+||01 Oct 2018||31 Dec 2019|
|PP - I||4+||01 Oct 2017||31 Dec 2018|
|PP - II||5+||01 Oct 2016||31 Dec 2017|
|Grade I||6+||01 Oct 2015||31 Dec 2016|
|Grade II||7+||01 Oct 2014||31 Dec 2015|
|Grade III||8+||01 Oct 2013||31 Dec 2014|
|Grade IV||9+||01 Oct 2012||31 Dec 2013|
|Grade V||10+||01 Oct 2011||31 Dec 2012|
|Grade VI||11+||01 Oct 2010||31 Dec 2011|
|Grade VII||12+||01 Oct 2009||31 Dec 2010|
|Grade VIII||13+||01 Oct 2008||31 Dec 2009|
|Grade IX||14+||01 Oct 2007||31 Dec 2008|
Parents are requested to be factually correct in providing information in the admission application form. Any wrong information or concealment of information discovered later may lead to cancellation of admission.
Admission is confirmed on the payment of the fee given in the Fee Proforma Invoice and the submission of filled in application and the mentioned documents.