We’re delighted that you’re considering Skill Stork International School for your child’s education.
Once you’ve completed the admissions enquiry form, one of our dedicated Admissions Team representatives will get back to you within 24 hours (or slightly longer at weekends and holidays).
The best way to experience our school is to visit us, so please let us know your availability and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Your child’s present is created with the skills of the future. With an aim to create the next generation of leaders, Skill Stork International School provides the best resources in academics and extracurricular activities with a choice of IB, Cambridge and CBSE curricula.
The admission process at Skill Stork is systematic and straight-forward for all applicants.
Kindly fill the enquiry form available in this website and our admissions counsellor will be happy to speak to you in more detail about the school and address all your queries.
To provide the most time effective and informative experience, The Skill Stork has made the Admission Process simple yet systematic. As education is a three-way partnership, we look forward to having an interaction with the parents and expect them to follow the steps outlined below to seek admission.
- Schedule an Appointment – please fill out the enquiry form available in this website and our admissions counsellor will call you to fix the appointment (please note this is mandatory)
- Visit the Campus with the child and mandatory documents
- Admission counselling and campus tour
- Assessment of the student and submission of the completed application form
- Fee payment to confirm admission
- Skill Stork is an inclusive school and welcomes students from all over the world
- Initiate the enrolment process of your child at Skill Stork by filling out online enquiry form available in this website or please call +91-8008880011/22 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our admissions office will issue an online application form to the international applicants
- Parents need to submit a duly filled application form along with supporting documents online for admission approval
- Admissions Office will inform the admission acceptance over email
- Parents need to confirm the admission through online payment
- Birth Certificate for age verification
- Aadhar Card
- Previous academic records
- Student and Parent’s passport size photo
- Passport copy and Visa documents (NRI/EXPAT)
- Immunization copy
Age criteria for AY 2023-24 admissions
|Class||Min Age||Max Age||Born between|
|Pre-Nursery||2 Years||3 Years||01 April 2020||01 April 2021|
|Nursery||3 Years||5 Years||01 April 2018||01 April 2020|
|PP-I||4 Years||6 Years||01 April 2017||01 April 2019|
|PP-II||5 Years||7 Years||01 April 2016||01 April 2018|
|Class 1||6 Years||8 Years||01 April 2015||01 April 2017|
|Class 2||7 Years||9 Years||01 April 2014||01 April 2016|
|Class 3||7 Years||9 Years||01 April 2014||01 April 2016|
|Class 4||8 Years||10 Years||01 April 2013||01 April 2015|
|Class 5||9 Years||11 Years||01 April 2012||01 April 2014|
|Class 6||10 Years||12 Years||01 April 2011||01 April 2013|
|Class 7||11 Years||13 Years||01 April 2010||01 April 2012|
|Class 8||12 Years||14 Years||01 April 2009||01 April 2011|
|Class 9||13 Years||15 Years||01 April 2008||01 April 2010|
|Class 10||14 Years||16 Years||01 April 2007||01 April 2009|
Parents are requested to be factually correct in providing information in the admission application form. Any wrong information or concealment of information discovered later may lead to cancellation of admission.
Admission is confirmed on the payment of the fee given in the Fee Proforma Invoice and the submission of filled in application and the mentioned documents.